Strategic Transitions Inc. is Inspiration Software's exclusive Canadian partner for Webspiration Classroom TM. Please contact us at 1-800-726-7784 or email email@example.com
Improve writing and thinking skills with Webspiration Classroom™ service, the online writing, visual thinking and collaboration tool for students and teachers. Teach necessary concepts and skills to help students write effectively, evaluate and synthesize information, and improve performance on Language Arts assessments.
Engage students and extend learning time through collaboration and student-teacher interaction, anytime and anywhere. Work assignments are always available, automatically saved, and securely stored online. Webspiration Classroom's proven visual thinking and outlining strategies give students a framework to brainstorm ideas, gather and organize information, build comprehension, and develop written essays, papers and reports--increasing their achievement in Language Arts and across the curriculum.
Click here for more Features
Webspiration Classroom service is available as a yearly online subscription and offers educators and students a new way to improve writing and thinking skills. School and individual subscriptions are available.
Group collaboration and peer review between students and student-teacher interaction within a school are best supported by Webspiration Classroom School Subscriptions. Configured at the school level, School Subscriptions offer administrative control of how students and teachers can use Webspiration Classroom together.
School Subscriptions include:
- 24/7 anytime, anywhere access to Webspiration Classroom, the online writing, visual thinking and collaboration tool
- A custom-configured school account
- Common school area for educators to post graphic organizers and starter documents
- Online support to facilitate teachers' work as they develop and distribute assignments, receive completed work from students, review and provide feedback on work, and return work to students
- Online support for students to access assignments from a central location, receive distributed work, complete assignments and then turn in work to their teachers, eliminating misplaced and late assignments
- Communication via a built-in Message Center
- Access to free online support materials, including lesson plans, examples, a Quick Start Guide and a Help Center, to help students and teachers take full advantage of Webspiration Classroom's capabilities
- A safe, ad-free learning environment accessed with a secure log-in
- Automatically saved and backed-up data and documents in the cloud
- Automatic updates
- Responsive technical support
- Plus a System Administration Account with access to:
- Easy-to-use Administration Utilities used to set-up accounts and manage the Webspiration Classroom service for the school.
- Preference settings for:
- Creating Faculty or Student accounts, which offer different privileges and levels of security
- Student-use of chat and email communication
- Administrator reports that track service usage
- Administrator rights to monitor student and teacher accounts for safety
- A School Subscription is for one school and may only be used by the students and faculty that attend or work at that school. Accounts associated with one School Subscription may not be distributed among multiple schools.
Individual Educator Subscriptions
Individual Educator Subscriptions are for individuals who want to personally and professionally use Webspiration Classroom service and collaborate with others but are not purchasing subscriptions for a class or through a school. Individual Subscriptions are only available through Inspiration's Online Store.
Click to download
a FREE Trial of Webspiration
Click here to learn about the features